BIRCH TREES JEWELRY TREE
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Artist: Earring Holder Gallery (Livonia, MI)
This Jewelry Organizer features a hand painted screen and a wood hanging bar, making it the perfect way to organize your favorite earrings, necklaces or bracelets in style. The perfect gift for every jewelry lover on your list.
* Professionally made wood frame with a hand painted shabby chic finish.
* The Birch Trees design is hand painted on the screen creating a FUNctional piece of original art.
* This Earring Holder will easily organize 20-30 pairs of earrings, or more!
* Hang your favorite necklaces and bracelets from the wood Jewelry Tree.
* Beautiful in a traditional style bedroom or bathroom.
* The screen is fiberglass so no need to worry about rust or tarnish.
* Screen is very strong so it will not pull or rip no matter the weight of your earrings.
* Easy to clean – just dust.
* Stud earrings go anywhere in the mesh and are secured by their backs.
* French Wires earrings slip into any of the thousands of little holes.
* Hoop earrings are easy with the "Wire Thingy" accessory. (Sold separately – see below)
* Each Earring Holder is completely handmade and painted in the artists' Michigan, USA studio.
• Height: 16.5"
• Width: 13.75"
• Depth: 4.5"
* Slight variations are the nature of handmade items.
About Artists Barbara & David Downey:
It all began over 24 years ago. Barb had an earring storage problem and she knew it. She made her first earring holder from an embroidery hoop. A friend asked for one and she decorated the wood frame. As interest grew, a couple friends in the craft show business suggested that she make a few and set up shop at a local show. Those first few shows were a moderate success and before long she had contracted to have some frames made. The painting went from the mesh to the frame; the frames became bigger and soon Barb was accepted into some of the finest Art & Craft Shows on the East Coast.
While successful in her pursuits, it wasn't until Barb's husband David left his full time job in 2002 that things really took off. He began making all of their frames and together they went on the road for months at a time while exhibiting all over the Midwest and East Coast. They are firm in their beliefs about their products being handcrafted in the USA. No imports here! We were very excited to find their clever creations and pleased to welcome them as an addition to our collection. We hope you are as delighted with them as we are.